For the ultimate in handling and control! Upgrade to the Strongflex polyurethane suspension bushing kit, for the Supra Mk3 (includes control arm and sway bar bushes).
Quality poly bushes with a lifetime guarantee!
About this kit
- Location = Rear suspension. Replaces all rubber suspension bushes as listed below with polyurethane
- Bushing stiffness/hardness = Sport (recommended for mostly motorsport use)
Included in this kit
- 2x 211902A Rear trailing arm – front bush SPORT
- 2x 211903A Rear trailing arm – rear bush SPORT
- 2x 211904A Rear suspension rod bush SPORT
- 2x 211905A Rear track control arm Inner bush SPORT
- 4x 211906A Rear upper arm bush SPORT
- 2x 211907A Rear anti roll bar bush SPORT
- 2x 211908A Rear shock absorber bush SPORT
Road or Sport?
Strongflex suspension bush kits are available in Road or Sport. Road bushes are strongly suggested for all vehicles that are mostly street driven, but see some occasional track days. The Sport bushes are for vehicles that are mostly used in motorsport.
Note, some Strongflex “Road” bush kits use a combination of red and yellow bushes. The yellow bushes are used in locations where the original OEM bushes are made of harder than normal rubber.
Why Red and Yellow?
Strongflex bushes come in Red (80 ShA) and Yellow (90 ShA).
- Red (80 ShA) – are similar in hardness to the original rubber and metal-rubber bushes. However, the strength of the polyurethane is many times greater and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort.
- Yellow (90 ShA) – is harder and stiffer. It is, mostly recommended for racing and highly tuned vehicles where high speed stability is important
- No instructions provided
- Installation by mechanic or experienced persons recommended