Sharper handling, superior control and better feel. Replace your worn out and mushy rubber suspension bushes with Strongflex polyurethane.
CUBE Speed is proud to team up with Strongflex,who have an awesome reputation for their high quality suspension bushes,which give superior suspension location and have a lifetime guarantee.
Included in this kit
- 2x 281262B Front lower radius arm to chassis bush
- 2x 281263A/281397A Front inner track control arm bush
- 2x 281265B Front anti roll bar link bush
- 2x 281400B Front Anti Roll Bar Mount
- Some bushings in this kit are YELLOW (90ShA) because the original bushings where made from harder than normal rubber.
- Front inner track control arm bush 2 x 281263A/281397A (front lower control arm. To install the polyurethane bushing you must burn out the old rubber bush. Do not remove the outer metal sleeve, it must be reused for this bushing!
Road or Sport?
Strongflex suspension bush kits are available in Road or Sport. Road bushes are strongly suggested for all vehicles that are mostly street driven, but see some occasional track days. The Sport bushes are for vehicles that are mostly used in motorsport.
Note, some Strongflex “Road” bush kits use a combination of red and yellow bushes. The yellow bushes are used in locations where the original OEM bushes are made of harder than normal rubber.
Why Red and Yellow?
Strongflex bushes come in Red (80 ShA) and Yellow (90 ShA).
- Red (80 ShA) – are similar in hardness to the original rubber and metal-rubber bushes. However, the strength of the polyurethane is many times greater and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort.
- Yellow (90 ShA) – is harder and stiffer. It is, mostly recommended for racing and highly tuned vehicles where high speed stability is important
- No instructions provided
- Installation by mechanic or experienced persons recommended