The legendary CUBE Speed Supra short shifter ( W50, W55, W57, W58 & R154) gives super accurate shifts, a solid mechanical feel and reduces throw by 50%!
Used in street and race cars worldwide!
Very high quality construction
- This listing is for our 2018 updated design
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 accredited manufacturer
- Tolerances down to 0.05mm for the best fit and shifts possible
- Improved shifter pivot mechanism for even smoother shifting
- Heavy duty bushings
- Shifter spacer plate included which is required for some installs (full instructions provided)
- Stock shifter height and gear knob thead pattern (12 x 1.25mm) is retained
- Stock shifter height and gear knob thread pattern (12 x 1.25mm) is retained
- Includes fitting instructions with photos
- Two piece, lever allows for fitment of different gear levers if required
Fits the following Toyota Supra 5 speed transmissionsCelica Supra and Celica XX Mk1 (A40) 1978-1981 – all 5 speed manualSupra Mk2 (A60) 1981-1986 – all 5 speed manualSupra Mk3 (A70) 1986-1993 – all 5 speed manualSupra Mk4 (A80) 1993-2002 – all 5 speed manual with direct fit style shifter.Will also fit all vehicles that have a W50, W55, W57 W58 or R154 transmission swap from the above vehiclesWill not fit remote/tripod mount shifter transmissions. See below for further details
Will not fitLexus SC300 and Toyota Soarer see our separate listing for these vehiclesDoes not fit JZX90, JZX100, JZX110, IS200 and IS300Will not fit vehicles with tripod mount/remote mount shifters. If you have a MK4 Supra or a vehicle that has been retrofitted with a W55/W57/W58/R154 it is highly recommended to check under your car to see which shifter you have. If your shifter mounts directly to the trans this shifter will fit (direct mount). If your shifter is mounted to a frame on the rear of the trans you have a remote/tripod shifter, this shifter will not fit (photo in listing shows both direct mount and tripod mount shifters). See our separate listing for the Mk4 Supra with remote/tripod mount shifter.