Sharper handling, superior control and better feel. Replace your worn out and mushy rubber suspension bushes with Strongflex polyurethane.
CUBE Speed is proud to team up with Strongflex,who have an awesome reputation for their high quality suspension bushes,which give superior suspension location and have a lifetime guarantee.
Included in this kit
- 2 x 211828A front sway bar bush SPORT
- 4 x 211829A Front upper arm bush SPORT
- 2 x 211830A Front lower arm bush SPORT
- 2 x 211831A Front lower radius arm to chassis bush SPORT
- 2 x 211832A Rear upper arm – front bush SPORT
- 2 x 211833A Rear upper arm – rear bush SPORT
- 2 x 211834A Rear toe adjuster inner bush SPORT
- 2 x 211835A Rear trailing arm from bush SPORT
- 2 x 211836A Rear trailing arm rear bush SPORT
- 2 x 211837A Rear track control arm Inner bush SPORT
- 2 x 211838A Rear sway bar bush SPORT
- 2 x 211839A Rear beam – front bush SPORT
- 2 x 211840A Rear beam – rear bush SPORT
- 1 x 211841A Steering clamp bush SPORT
- 2 x 211842A Steering rack mount bush SPORT
- 2 x 211865A Rear diff mount – front bush SPORT
- 1 x 211866A Rear diff mount – rear bush SPORT
- 1 x 211867A Rear diff mount – rear bush SPORT
Road or Sport?
Strongflex suspension bush kits are available in Road or Sport. Road bushes are strongly suggested for all vehicles that are mostly street driven, but see some occasional track days. The Sport bushes are for vehicles that are mostly used in motorsport.
Note, some Strongflex “Road” bush kits use a combination of red and yellow bushes. The yellow bushes are used in locations where the original OEM bushes are made of harder than normal rubber.
Why Red and Yellow?
Strongflex bushes come in Red (80 ShA) and Yellow (90 ShA).
- Red (80 ShA) – are similar in hardness to the original rubber and metal-rubber bushes. However, the strength of the polyurethane is many times greater and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort.
- Yellow (90 ShA) – is harder and stiffer. It is, mostly recommended for racing and highly tuned vehicles where high speed stability is important
- No instructions provided
- Installation by mechanic or experienced persons recommended