Our Commodore T5 short shifter will transform your shifting experience, with an intoxicating mechanical feel and reduced shifter throw of 40%. Before you know it, you will be shifting gears for the pure enjoyment of it…..Shift Yeah!
The latest version of our Commodore T5 short shifter, combines over 10 years of knowledge and experience in making world beating products.
- Short, solid and mechanical shifts
- 40% shorter shifter throw, for super quick shifts
- 86% stronger – shift lever centring force, compared to stock
- Easy to adjust, shifter stop plates. Prevent accidental gearbox damage caused by over-shifting
- Compact size, for easy fitment
- Defined “H” pattern shift gate, for accurate gear selection.
- Virtually eliminates the chance of missing third gear
- Adjustable gear knob height
Quality construction features of our Commodore T5 short shifter include
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 accredited manufacturer
- Aircraft grade billet aluminium housing
- Chromed hard steel shifter shaft
- Heavy duty pivot bushing
- Brushed stainless steel positive stop plates
- Machining accuracy down of 0.05mm for the most precise shifting and fitment possible.
- Comes with detailed install instructions, with pictures
It is highly recommended to change the shifter cup bushing when installing a new shifter as the factory plastic bushes are often broken or worn and will give a very vague sloppy shift. Available separately we have high quality bronze bushes which are much better quality than the factory bush.