Sharper handling, superior control and better feel. Replace your worn out and mushy rubber suspension bushes with Strongflex polyurethane.
CUBE Speed is proud to team up with Strongflex,who have an awesome reputation for their high quality suspension bushes,which give superior suspension location and have a lifetime guarantee.
Included in this kit
- 2x 211828A Front anti roll bar bush
- 4x 211829A Front upper arm bush SPORT
- 2x 211830A Front lower arm bush SPORT
- 2x 211831A Front lower radius arm to chassis bush SPORT
- 4x 211843A Rear upper arm bush SPORT
- 2x 211844A Rear track control arm Inner bush
- 2x 211845A Rear suspension rod bush
- 2x 211846A Rear trailing arm – front bush SPORT
- 2x 211847A Rear trailing arm – rear bush SPORT
- 2x 211897A Rear anti roll bar bush
- 2x 211849A Rear subframe – front bush
- 2x 211793A Rear subframe – rear bush
- 2x 211865A Rear diff mount – front bush
- 1x 211866A Rear diff mount – rear bush
- 1x 211867A Rear diff mount – rear bush
- 1x 211841A Steering clamp bush
- 2x 211842A Steering rack mount bush
Road or Sport?
Strongflex suspension bush kits are available in Road or Sport. Road bushes are strongly suggested for all vehicles that are mostly street driven, but see some occasional track days. The Sport bushes are for vehicles that are mostly used in motorsport.
Note, some Strongflex “Road” bush kits use a combination of red and yellow bushes. The yellow bushes are used in locations where the original OEM bushes are made of harder than normal rubber.
Why Red and Yellow?
Strongflex bushes come in Red (80 ShA) and Yellow (90 ShA).
- Red (80 ShA) – are similar in hardness to the original rubber and metal-rubber bushes. However, the strength of the polyurethane is many times greater and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort.
- Yellow (90 ShA) – is harder and stiffer. It is, mostly recommended for racing and highly tuned vehicles where high speed stability is important
- No instructions provided
- Installation by mechanic or experienced persons recommended